0 Item in stock Items in stock
This product is temporarily out of stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Rocast - Digidecals are decals that are digitaly printed with full opaque whites including multi metallic colours, a decal set designed with attention to detail and colour accuracy without exagerated contrast in order to imitate the colours in the reduced scale.
These sets of decals include detail decals to represent the Airbus A320 aircraft, with extras such as:
- Frame or frameless cockpit photorealistic windows.
- Cockpit windows frame (to use with the transparent original plastic cockpit windows).
- Photorealistic passanger windows with metallic frames adjusted to size of the real aircraft in 1/144 scale.
- Transparent windows with metallic frames for the A320 Zvezda's window dimensions.
- Three types of horizontal stabilizer plates.
- Three different edging options for detail decals such as static ports decal.
- Belly/wing root panel lines and rivets.
- Full engine details to represent either the CFM or IAE models.
- Metallic sharklets edges.
- Other details such as antennae stripes to match the Photo Etched set PE144-1.
- Two types of doors: Ones matching the Zvezda's kit door dimensions and the other doors matching the A320 real dimensions in 1/144 scale.
This decal sheet also includes metallic frames separately to be placed on top of the windows+frames decal after applying the varnish coat.
The reason is that some clear varnishes may modify the way the light reflects on the model and thus reducing the metallic finish.
With the extra metallic frames you can chose to place them later on the model to contrarest any possible metallic loss.