A few days ago I was contacted by a visitor, (thanks Harry!) on regards the B737NG cockpit project. I did advance with it a few days before my returning to the modeling and it was really a project that helped me get back on track.
Today I would like to post the progress that I did a few months ago and also would like to mention that whenever possible, I would like to advance with this weekend after weekend hoping that some day I will finish it. As it is a big project, I will be doing parts by sections.
Of course, this is just the basic shape, the MIP still misses a lot of things, all the buttons, the screws etc etc. I am also doing the different options for the different MIP sections.